Winnipeg is the capital of and largest city in Manitoba. Here are some of our favorite places to visit while in Winnipeg:
- Woodlands Gallery: This gallery features work from local artists. They also offer several services such as professional custom framing and trials on approval.
- Prairie Theatre Exchange: PTE produces five adult plays per season, from October to May.
- Alleyways Market: This farmer's market is active during the summer. The market has locally produced food, handmade goods, and more.
- The Manitoba Museum: This museum has immersive exhibits that cover ancient history, the cosmos, and evolution.
- FortWhyte Alive: This prairie is 640 acres large and provides a quiet oasis amongst the city.
- Rady Jewish Community Centre: Here, you will find two fitness studios, daycare and babysitting services, massage therapy, and more.
Your Exceptional Auto Repair Shop
When Winnipeg residents need their cars, trucks, and SUVs repaired or maintained, they come to EK Import Auto Services Ltd in Winnipeg. We are located at 1043 Springfield Road.
Our technicians have decades of combined experience, and we are committed to providing top-notch customer service, every time. Here are some reasons why we should be your trusted auto repair shop:
- We have professional affiliations with BBB and the Automotive Trade Association, Manitoba.
- We are ICAR-Certified and MPIC Autopac Accredited.
- We offer a 3-year/36,000-km warranty on most of our services and repairs.
- Our technicians are ASE Certified.
Make EK Import Auto Services Ltd in Winnipeg your local auto repair shop! Schedule an appointment with us online or give us a call at 204-663-8886.